- “Death Comes to Sabine Hill” Early American funerary customs presented at Sabine Hill State Historic Site
- Muster of the Overmountain Men brings Revolutionary War to life at Sycamore Shoals State Historic Park!
- Siege of Fort Watauga
- Fibers Show and Sale
- Looking for an intriguing program to attend in February?
- Share in the Glorious Cause of Liberty!
- Special Events Calendar
- Monthly Interpretive Programs
- Interpretive and Support Organizations
Sycamore Shoals State Historic Area1-423-543-5808Mon - Sat: 9 am - 4:00 pm
Sun: 1 pm - 4:30 pm
Category Archives: Independence on the Frontier
Friday, June 28th through Sunday, June 30th Step back in time 243 years to a colorful revolutionary world and witness life as it was on the 18th century frontier during a very tumultuous time. In the summer … Continue reading
Saturday and Sunday, June 30th & July 1st Step back in time 242 years to a colorful revolutionary world and witness life as it was on the 18th century frontier during a very tumultuous time. In the summer … Continue reading