- “Death Comes to Sabine Hill” Early American funerary customs presented at Sabine Hill State Historic Site
- Muster of the Overmountain Men brings Revolutionary War to life at Sycamore Shoals State Historic Park!
- Siege of Fort Watauga
- Fibers Show and Sale
- Looking for an intriguing program to attend in February?
- Share in the Glorious Cause of Liberty!
- Special Events Calendar
- Monthly Interpretive Programs
- Interpretive and Support Organizations
Sycamore Shoals State Historic Area1-423-543-5808Mon - Sat: 9 am - 4:00 pm
Sun: 1 pm - 4:30 pm
Tag Archives: Native American Festival
Saturday, June 3 10 am – 8 pm 10:00 am – 10:30 am Native American Flute –Daniel Bigay 10:30 am – 11:00 am “The Ancient Cherokee White and Red Government”, Dr. Michael Abram – Cherokee Heritage Museum and Gallery, … Continue reading