- “Death Comes to Sabine Hill” Early American funerary customs presented at Sabine Hill State Historic Site
- Muster of the Overmountain Men brings Revolutionary War to life at Sycamore Shoals State Historic Park!
- Siege of Fort Watauga
- Fibers Show and Sale
- Looking for an intriguing program to attend in February?
- Share in the Glorious Cause of Liberty!
- Special Events Calendar
- Monthly Interpretive Programs
- Interpretive and Support Organizations
Sycamore Shoals State Historic Area1-423-543-5808Mon - Sat: 9 am - 4:00 pm
Sun: 1 pm - 4:30 pm
Tag Archives: Sabine Hill
October 12, 13 & 14, 2018 2018 marks the 200th anniversary of Sabine Hill, the beautiful Taylor family home in Elizabethton, TN. Perched atop a prominent knoll at the west entrance of Elizabethton, Sabine Hill stands as a … Continue reading
Saturday, May 12 from 10 am til 3 pm Historic Games on the Grounds throughout the day House Tours scheduled at 11 am and 2 pm Tour registration is required and the cost per tour is – Adults – $7.00; … Continue reading